Hosting Check off List
- Place tablecloth on the bar and set up pastry shelf, donation box, coffee condiments.
- Make coffee 1 scoop=6cups or 1 heaping teaspoon=2cups.
- Cut up pastries and serve on paper plates.
- Make lemonade on a warm day. 1 cup lemonade to 3 cups water, over ice.
- Hang the flags outside.
- Turn on lights and lights in the display cabinets, turn the music on.
- Open the cottage, greet and engage visitors in conversion, ask if they would sign our guest list.
- At 5PM take down the flags and close the cottage.
- Clean up, vacuum, take out garbage. (No leftover food in the cottage due to pest problems).
- Count donation money, fill out receipt slip (book and pre-addressed envelopes are located in the cabinet in the kitchen, near the tape recorder). One person takes the money and sends a personal check to the treasurer with the receipt.
- Locate the key envelope in the cabinet behind the bar. Send the key to the person who will host the next Sunday.
- Take a brief inventory of supplies and call Stan or Jarmila at (619)971-2747 if we're running low on something.
- Turn off all lights and music.
- Before locking up make sure the double door has a wooden bar across the handles.
Never give any foods to any minors without their parent's consent. This is to prevent any chances of a lawsuit due to food allergy in a minor.